by Manaca Medical
Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional. Una manera de hacer Europa. Erabaki 2010 en el marco del Programa ICEX Next, ha contado con el apoyo de ICEX y con la cofinanciación del fondo europeo FEDER. La finalidad de este apoyo es contribuir al desarrollo internacional de la empresa y de su entorno.
Anti-slip mat that collects blood, irrigation fluids, urine, water and other liquids present in surgeries.
Geko incorporates 4 double-sided adhesives designed specifically for this purpose, so that the mat is doubly secured to the floor by the adhesives and by the non-slip mat polyethylene itself. In addition, the adhesives leave no residue and are easily removed.
It has 2 layers, the first layer of hydrophilic nonwoven fabric together with white absorbent airlaid and second layer of blue non-slip polyethylene with a matte PE film.
- With 4 double-sided adhesives that leave no residue and are easily removed
- Does not slip in wet or dry conditions
- Absorbent from 2 liters / m3 to 4 liters / m3
- Prevents falls in the surgical environment
- Reduces cleaning time and resources
- Quick and easy to install
- Simple and economical final disposal
- Disposable, single-use product
|REF:||Size||Absorbency m2||Total absorbency||Weight unit|
|PAD75100||75 x 100 cm||2.0 L/m2||1.50 L||150 g|
|PAD75180||75 x 180 cm||2.0 L/m2||2.70 L||260 g|
|PAD90200||90 x 200 cm||2.0 L/m2||3.60 L||380 g|
|REF.||Box||Units per box||Weight box|
|PAD75100||105 x 80 x 20 cm||150||14 kg|
|PAD75180||95 x 55 x 23 cm||50||19 kg|
|PAD90200||95 x 55 x 23 cm||40||17 kg|
The non-slip mat is also available in roll format to cut to size. It has two models: a roll of 80 cm wide x 30 meters and a roll of 80 cm x 50 meters
Single use super absorbent cloth for surgical environments, absorbs all types of liquids.
The mat does not overflow until it exceeds 9 liters and does not come out of the edges. It will not crack or chip and is tear resistant, both wet and dry. Does not shed lint.
- Consists of 2 layers, first layer of white hydrophilic polypropylene non-woven fabric and second layer of SAP, superabsorbent polymers and fluffy pulp
- Absorbs on both sides and retains up to 9 L of water and up to 3.5 L of 0.9% saline solution
- Can be placed on already wet floors. Even when filled, it keeps the surface dry and does not leak
- Will not crack or chip and is tear resistant, both wet and dry. does not shed lint
- It is stackable
- Attaches quickly and easily
- It is not suitable for stepping
- Reduces cleaning time and resources
- Disposable product, single use
- Measurement: 74 x 39 x 23 cm.
- Unit weight: 120 g.
- Box of 100 units in bags of 25 units.
- Box weight: 12.5 kg.
Class I non-sterile medical device. According to Regulation (EU) 2017/745. Latex free.
First line of defense against contamination.
The multi-layer mat with an adhesive surface is effective for the control of contamination, bacteria and pathogens from the soles of footwear and wheels of transport carts. Helps reduce contamination before it enters clean rooms or critical environments.
- PE LD (low density polyethylene) multisheets of 0.05mm descending numbered with an 8µm thick acrylic adhesive with iodinated antibacterial/antifungal additive.
- Totally smooth numbered mat to prevent tripping hazard available in 30 layers with 10 mats per box
- It is done by a consistent adhesive coverage ensuring maximum performance for each layer
- Antimicrobial, resistant to mold and fungus
- Automatically cleans 82% to 99.8% of bacteria from shoe soles, bed wheels, trolleys and stretchers that access clean rooms
- Adhesiveness between sheets: 250 g / 25 mm ± 40
- Adhesiveness to the ground: 500 g / 25 mm ± 40
- Heat resistance: 70° for 48 hours
- Tensile strength 1.2 kg / cm
Measurements: 457 x 1143 mm
Block / Sheets: 30 layers with 10 mats / box